Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Topeka Summer Fun

Our other trip was a week in Kansas visiting Mimaw and Papa J (G to Brooks, but at least he's close). We keep busy there for sure. I thought old people were supposed to be lazy, but I think my parents are 10 times more active than we are. Pretty funny!
We always go to Westboro park where I grew up to play. Then we went to Discovery Center which was great. Even Mimaw J had fun - I think she was the only adult willing to wear the goggles - Safety first, MJ.

We ALWAYS get ice cream after dinner in Topeka - no matter what. Dad says its for the boys, but somehow I don't believe him. MJ and Jer are great at setting up special traditions - did it for us and are doing it for all the boys. Donuts from HyVee on the back of the car, ice cream after dinner and running on carpet rolls and tunnels. How blessed we are to have 4 fun grandparents for the boys! (Goofy, but fun)




No comments:

Post a Comment